1. Sick Puppies-You're Going Down: Ever since this song leaked a couple of days ago, I've had the song on repeat. I haven't played a song this much in a row since Breaking Benjamin's Diary of Jane.
2. The Veer Union-Seasons: Catchy, heavy, and flat out great stuff. And we just found out that Sick Puppies and The Veer Union will be on a tour together with Hurt.
3. Hurt-Pandora: And speaking of Hurt...I decided not to put the lead single up here because that would have been the easy thing to do. I LOVE this song, the frantic verses and the beautiful piano outro. It's sex in song form.
4. Halestorm-Innocence: Another non-single here. This song was co-written with CFW blog favorite Ben Moody. It's part of the reason that it's my favorite song on the album...or maybe all of it.
5. Dredg-I Don't Know: Well, as I said before, it's kind of weird for me as a Christian to gravitate to this song because of its skeptical view on religion. However, I feel that I can relate to the song because of its hook.
6. Dredg-Saviour: Might as well add another one.
7. People in Planes-Mayday (M'aidez): This song's been out for a while but the video just came out for it and I fell in love with the song again.
8. Ra-Supernova: This band can do no wrong, releasing song after song of goodness. Most underrated band ever. Seriously.
9. Nural-Stop Me When You've Had Enough: How this band is not raping rock radio is absolutely shocking. This album is like a male version of Paramore's Riot!
10. Madina Lake-Never Take Us Alive: See Nural.