Tuesday, March 24, 2009

CFW Rocks Live: The Cold Reunion Tour

I haven't been able to go to a lot of live shows, but thanks to modern day technology, for the most part, I haven't had to...although I wish I could.

In this and in future blog posts, I will be posting videos from Youtube and various video portals detailing either artists touring or an entire tour.

In this case, I'll be posting videos from the Cold Reunion Tour. I'd like to thank user IWillResurface and davemoczulski for posting these videos for public consumption.

This song will be the first single off of their debut album which is coming out on June 6th.
The Killer and the Star is the side project of Cold lead singer Scooter Ward. He recruited Rocky Gray (Evanescence) and Michael Harris (Idiot Pilot) to play live shows.

I apologize in advance that you can't really see anything, but at least you can hear it.



Features former Lifer lead singer Nick Coyle. Two of Lifer's members went on to form Breaking Benjamin. Ben Burnley actually does vocals on their song "Brand New Day".



Cold-Back Home
If you don't know who Cold is by now, Cold had been together for 15 years before disbanding in 2005 after A Different Kind of Pain, one of my personal favorite albums. Year of the Spider is their most successful album and features their most popular hit, the Rivers Cuomo co-penned "Stupid Girl".


No comments: